SAN FRANCISCO (KRON)–On today’s edition of The World According to Gary, Darya Folsom and Gary Radnich talk about NBA Finals bets, the Lakers’ new trainer, and a pushy security guard at the Braves-Pirates game.
The Cavs haven’t even polished off the Celtics, but that hasn’t stopped people from placing bets on which team could win the NBA Finals.
Everybody seems to want a Kim Kardashian body. The Lakers just hired her fitness coach Gunnar Peterson.
A security guard working the Braves-Pirates game, snatched a ball from a kid after a fan interfered in a play.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- BOTULISM DEATH REPORTED IN NAPA COUNTY
- 9-YEAR-OLD OAKLAND BOY SHOT WHILE WALKING HIS DOG ON HIS BIRTHDAY
- DANVILLE BANK ROBBER WITH FAKE BEARD ID’D AS FORMER COP
- SAN FRANCISCO STATE BUILDING EVACUATED DUE TO BOMB THREAT
- PREGNANT SENIOR NOT ALLOWED TO WALK AT GRADUATION
- TOXICOLOGIST TESTIFIES ON SIERRA LAMAR’S KILLER’S PESTICIDE EXPOSURE
- MUG SHOT: ‘JOKER’ ARRESTED FOR POINTING GUN AT CARS
- FATHER OF SUSPECTED MANCHESTER BOMBER SAYS SON IS INNOCENT