SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — BART is experiencing a 20-minute delay at the Daly City station Friday morning due to a medical emergency, according to BART officials.
The delay is impacting trains heading in the San Francisco and East Bay directions.
The issue was first reported around 5:51 a.m.
No details surrounding the medical emergency itself have been released at this time.
Stay with KRON4 for updates.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- POLICE SUSPECT FOUL PLAY AFTER SAN FRANCISCO FATHER GOES MISSING
- CRESCENT CITY MAN WHO RAPED SISTER GETS PROBATION
- CASTRO VALLEY BOY WITH AUTISM HAS BASEBALL GEAR STOLEN
- VIDEO: WOMAN FIGHTS OFF CARJACKERS
- BOTULISM DEATH REPORTED IN NAPA COUNTY
- OAKLAND BOY SHOT WHILE WALKING HIS DOG ON HIS 9TH BIRTHDAY
- PEOPLE BEHAVING BADLY: SANTA CLARA COUNTY TRAFFIC CRACKDOWN