UNION CITY (KRON) — Police say they are looking for more possible victims in a child sex abuse case involving an East Bay soccer coach.
44-year-old Victor Jaime Juarez was arrested this week for allegedly molesting a girl who was 11-years-old at the time of the incident, according to police.
A felony arrest warrant was issued for the coach. Juarez was arrested on Thursday at his Union City home.
He is being charged with one count of lewd acts with a minor and one count of annoying or molesting a minor.
Neighbors who say they have lived next to Juarez for ten years, do not believe the allegations that originally surfaced back on May 3 to be true.
Still, police are looking into the possibility of more victims.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- POLICE SUSPECT FOUL PLAY AFTER SAN FRANCISCO FATHER GOES MISSING
- CRESCENT CITY MAN WHO RAPED SISTER GETS PROBATION
- CASTRO VALLEY BOY WITH AUTISM HAS BASEBALL GEAR STOLEN
- VIDEO: WOMAN FIGHTS OFF CARJACKERS
- BOTULISM DEATH REPORTED IN NAPA COUNTY
- OAKLAND BOY SHOT WHILE WALKING HIS DOG ON HIS 9TH BIRTHDAY
- PEOPLE BEHAVING BADLY: SANTA CLARA COUNTY TRAFFIC CRACKDOWN