MENLO PARK (KRON) — All lanes of Bayfront Expressway in Menlo Park are open Saturday after closing due to a traffic collision, according to Menlo Park Police Department.
Police reported the closure of the eastbound lanes at Chilco St. at 10:32 a.m.
All traffic was diverted to westbound side of the roadway, police said.
All lanes reopened just after 1:00 p.m.
Bayfront Expressway is the portion of Highway 84 that stretches from Marsh Rd. to the Dumbarton Bridge.
No information about the crash itself is available at this time.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 13 WORKERS INJURED IN OAKLAND CONSTRUCTION SITE COLLAPSE
- OAKLAND PROPOSES $1 M SETTLEMENT IN POLICE SEX SCANDAL CLAIM
- PERSON OF INTEREST’S CAR IN MISSING FATHER CASE FOUND AT SFO
- FASTRAK MAY OWE YOU MONEY
- TRUMP’S BUDGET CUTS WEST COAST QUAKE WARNING SYSTEM FUNDING
- 7TH-GRADER GETS ‘MOST LIKELY TO BECOME A TERRORIST’ AWARD
- PEOPLE BEHAVING BADLY: SOUTH BAY CRACKDOWN LEADS TO 200 TICKETS