ALAMEDA, Calif. (AP) — The Oakland Raiders have signed six draft picks.
Oakland finalized deals Friday with fourth-round tackle David Sharpe, fifth-round linebacker Marquel Lee and all four seventh-rounders. Those picks are safety Shalom Luani, tackle Jylan Ware, running back Elijah Hood and defensive tackle Treyvon Hester.
The Raiders still have to sign their top three picks: first-round cornerback Gareon Conley, second-round safety Obi Melifonwu and third-round defensive tackle Eddie Vanderdoes.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 13 WORKERS INJURED IN OAKLAND CONSTRUCTION SITE COLLAPSE
- OAKLAND PROPOSES $1 M SETTLEMENT IN POLICE SEX SCANDAL CLAIM
- PERSON OF INTEREST’S CAR IN MISSING FATHER CASE FOUND AT SFO
- FASTRAK MAY OWE YOU MONEY
- TRUMP’S BUDGET CUTS WEST COAST QUAKE WARNING SYSTEM FUNDING
- 7TH-GRADER GETS ‘MOST LIKELY TO BECOME A TERRORIST’ AWARD
- PEOPLE BEHAVING BADLY: SOUTH BAY CRACKDOWN LEADS TO 200 TICKETS