MEMPHIS, TN (WCMH) — A mother of two was shot and killed Friday night over a cable television connection in Tennessee.
According to police, 27-year-old Dominique White was overheard arguing with a man over the connection.
“I heard the shots ‘cause I was standing on the porch when the shots going off ,” said witness Gloria Ward. Ward also told WMC that after the shots were fired, she saw a car speeding away from the scene.
White’s family members are trying to piece together what happened.
“She’s a good mom. She love her kids. She got two kids — a little girl and my nephew,” said family member Shuna Stewart. “That’s so senseless.”
Police say White knew the man who shot her, but officers have not released the suspect’s name or description.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- POLICE SUSPECT FOUL PLAY AFTER SAN FRANCISCO FATHER GOES MISSING
- CRESCENT CITY MAN WHO RAPED SISTER GETS PROBATION
- CASTRO VALLEY BOY WITH AUTISM HAS BASEBALL GEAR STOLEN
- VIDEO: WOMAN FIGHTS OFF CARJACKERS
- MIDDLE SCHOOL STUDENTS FACING FELONY CHILD PORNOGRAPHY CHARGES
- OAKLAND BOY SHOT WHILE WALKING HIS DOG ON HIS 9TH BIRTHDAY
- PEOPLE BEHAVING BADLY: SANTA CLARA COUNTY TRAFFIC CRACKDOWN