SARASOTA COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) — Homeowners in Sarasota County found an unexpected guest in their pool Monday morning.
Deputies with the Sarasota County Sheriff’s Office were called to a home in the Plantation neighborhood, where an alligator was found at the bottom of a family’s pool.
The gator measures about seven to eight feet, according to the sheriff’s office.
FWC also responded, and called for a trapper who will relocate the reptile. Deputy Lori Clark captured video of the gator being removed.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- CHILD THROWN FROM WATER PARK SLIDE IN DUBLIN
- MAN DIES FOLLOWING OFFICER-INVOLVED SHOOTING IN SAN JOSE
- FEDS: MAN TRIED TO BITE FLIGHT ATTENDANT, JUMPED FROM PLANE
- FASTRAK MAY OWE YOU MONEY
- TRUMP’S BUDGET CUTS WEST COAST QUAKE WARNING SYSTEM FUNDING
- 7TH-GRADER GETS ‘MOST LIKELY TO BECOME A TERRORIST’ AWARD
- PEOPLE BEHAVING BADLY: SOUTH BAY CRACKDOWN LEADS TO 200 TICKETS