COLMA (KRON) — A man rolled his car Monday morning in what police determined was an alcohol related accident.
Around 5 a.m., Colma Police found the aftermath of the crash and rollover on the 400 block of Serramonte Boulevard.
A preliminary alcohol screening at the scene determined the driver, a 23-year old male resident of Oakland, indicated that he was driving under the influence of alcohol, according to police.
The man had a .19 percent blood alcohol content, authorities said. That is more than twice the legal limit.
No one was injured in the collision.
Police want to remind the public to refrain from drinking and driving.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- CHILD THROWN FROM WATER PARK SLIDE IN DUBLIN
- MAN DIES FOLLOWING OFFICER-INVOLVED SHOOTING IN SAN JOSE
- FEDS: MAN TRIED TO BITE FLIGHT ATTENDANT, JUMPED FROM PLANE
- FASTRAK MAY OWE YOU MONEY
- TRUMP’S BUDGET CUTS WEST COAST QUAKE WARNING SYSTEM FUNDING
- 7TH-GRADER GETS ‘MOST LIKELY TO BECOME A TERRORIST’ AWARD
- PEOPLE BEHAVING BADLY: SOUTH BAY CRACKDOWN LEADS TO 200 TICKETS