SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of The World According to Gary, Darya Folsom and Gary Radnich talk about the Giant’s big brawl, Tiger Woods getting arrested, and Steve Kerr.
Tiger Woods was arrested for DUI early Memorial Day morning when police found him asleep at the wheel. In a statement, Woods claims he was not drinking at all, that he actually had a bad reaction to prescription medication.
Was Giant’s pitcher Hunter Strickland asking for it? See the fast ball that turned AT&T Park into a full throttle boxing ring.
Finally, Warriors head coach Steve Kerr has to step in for his own replacement. What happens in the Finals if him and Mike Brown are both sick?
Darya may just have the perfect solution.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- CHILD THROWN FROM WATER PARK SLIDE IN DUBLIN
- MAN DIES FOLLOWING OFFICER-INVOLVED SHOOTING IN SAN JOSE
- FEDS: MAN TRIED TO BITE FLIGHT ATTENDANT, JUMPED FROM PLANE
- FASTRAK MAY OWE YOU MONEY
- TRUMP’S BUDGET CUTS WEST COAST QUAKE WARNING SYSTEM FUNDING
- 7TH-GRADER GETS ‘MOST LIKELY TO BECOME A TERRORIST’ AWARD
- PEOPLE BEHAVING BADLY: SOUTH BAY CRACKDOWN LEADS TO 200 TICKETS