SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) –Twelve car burglaries happened Monday at various BART stations across the Bay Area.
The Millbrae Station was hit the hardest with nine burglaries in the 24-hour span.
One car burglary was reported at the Colma Station.
— Will Tran (@KRON4WTran) May 30, 2017
El Cerrito Del Norte Station had one car burglary and a red Toyota Corolla was also stolen from the parking lot.
Police are still looking for the stolen vehicle.
KRON4’s Will Tran is at the Millbrae station providing updates throughout the morning.
He says BART is looking through the surveillance footage from the parking garage to figure out who did this and how it happened.
These burglaries are happening despite the fact that BART has stepped up patrols since the mob of teens ran through a Coliseum BART train, robbing and beating passengers.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- CHILD THROWN FROM WATER PARK SLIDE IN DUBLIN
- MAN DIES FOLLOWING OFFICER-INVOLVED SHOOTING IN SAN JOSE
- FEDS: MAN TRIED TO BITE FLIGHT ATTENDANT, JUMPED FROM PLANE
- FASTRAK MAY OWE YOU MONEY
- TRUMP’S BUDGET CUTS WEST COAST QUAKE WARNING SYSTEM FUNDING
- 7TH-GRADER GETS ‘MOST LIKELY TO BECOME A TERRORIST’ AWARD
- PEOPLE BEHAVING BADLY: SOUTH BAY CRACKDOWN LEADS TO 200 TICKETS