MENLO PARK (KRON) — There are now several online medical tech companies offering to send out home screening kits to detect if you are at risk for different types of cancer.
KRON4’s Tech Reporter Gabe Slate met with a Menlo Park woman who said one of these saved her and warned her daughters of their higher risk.
Watch the above video to see her story and what these genetic test kits could offer you.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- MAN ON BAY BRIDGE CAUSES MAJOR DELAYS
- SJSU STUDENT KIDNAPPING AT KNIFEPOINT, ESCAPE IN OREGON DEEMED A HOAX
- SETTLEMENT APPROVED IN OAKLAND POLICE SEX SCANDAL
- SAN JOSE POLICE ARREST 27 PEOPLE IN UNDERCOVER PROSTITUTION SWEEP
- COPS: RACIAL SLUR SPRAYED ON LEBRON JAMES’ LOS ANGELES HOME
- DOCUMENTS REVEAL ISSUES WITH DUBLIN WATER RIDE