(KRON/CNN) — Neighbors are on edge in a Texas neighborhood after finding bags filled with candy at their homes.
And inside those bags is information on how to join the KKK.
The disturbing message said, “Help, save our race. Join the best or die like the rest.”
It’s a recruitment poster from the KKK.
One neighbor says it is as if they were targeting kids.
Others say the hateful message is disgusting.
Police are trying to figure out who left the bags.
Meanwhile, the majority of people in the area say there is no room for hate in their neighborhood.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- MAN ON BAY BRIDGE CAUSES MAJOR DELAYS
- SJSU STUDENT KIDNAPPING AT KNIFEPOINT, ESCAPE IN OREGON DEEMED A HOAX
- SETTLEMENT APPROVED IN OAKLAND POLICE SEX SCANDAL
- SAN JOSE POLICE ARREST 27 PEOPLE IN UNDERCOVER PROSTITUTION SWEEP
- COPS: RACIAL SLUR SPRAYED ON LEBRON JAMES’ LOS ANGELES HOME
- DOCUMENTS REVEAL ISSUES WITH DUBLIN WATER RIDE