(KRON) — Check your snack stash because there are two nut recalls to tell you about.
The brands are Simple Truth Dry Roasted Macadamia Nuts and Ava’s Organic Cashews Roasted & Salted.
Both are being recalled because of possible listeria contamination, according to CNN.
The macadamia nuts have a May 2, 2018 expiration date.
The cashews have a best-by date of Apr. 28, 2018.
No illnesses have been reported in either recall.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- MAN ON BAY BRIDGE CAUSES MAJOR DELAYS
- SJSU STUDENT KIDNAPPING AT KNIFEPOINT, ESCAPE IN OREGON DEEMED A HOAX
- SETTLEMENT APPROVED IN OAKLAND POLICE SEX SCANDAL
- SAN JOSE POLICE ARREST 27 PEOPLE IN UNDERCOVER PROSTITUTION SWEEP
- COPS: RACIAL SLUR SPRAYED ON LEBRON JAMES’ LOS ANGELES HOME
- DOCUMENTS REVEAL ISSUES WITH DUBLIN WATER RIDE