NAPA (KRON) — Comedian Kathy Griffin’s appearance at Napa’s Uptown Theatre on Jun. 17 has been canceled amid the photo scandal involving a fake severed head of President Donald Trump, according to a Facebook post from the theater.
CNN said earlier this week that it has cut ties with Griffin after she posted a video that showed her holding a likeness of President Donald Trump’s severed head.
Ticket holders will receive a refund if they bought tickets to the show.
Griffin has apologized for the video.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- VIDEO: KEVIN DURANT STARES DOWN RIHANNA DURING NBA FINALS
- CALIFORNIA TAKES FIRST STEP TO END DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME
- VIDEO: ICE CUBE REMINDS WARRIORS’ FANS TO NOT GET TOO COMFORTABLE
- MENLO PARK PASTOR ARRESTED FOR ALLEGED SEX ASSAULTS ON MINORS
- 3 BART JANITORS MADE $365,000 IN OVERTIME LAST YEAR
- MOM FINDS GIANT HUNTSMAN SPIDER IN TODDLER’S BEDROOM