SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Apple is getting ready for its big, annual tech show in Silicon Valley next week.
It brings together 5,000 developers, hundreds of Apple engineers, and members of the media.
It is all to show off what the company has been working on for the last year.
KRON4’s Tech Reporter Gabe Slate gives us a preview.
Watch the above video to see Gabe’s full report.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- VIDEO: KEVIN DURANT STARES DOWN RIHANNA DURING NBA FINALS
- CALIFORNIA TAKES FIRST STEP TO END DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME
- VIDEO: ICE CUBE REMINDS WARRIORS’ FANS TO NOT GET TOO COMFORTABLE
- MENLO PARK PASTOR ARRESTED FOR ALLEGED SEX ASSAULTS ON MINORS
- 3 BART JANITORS MADE $365,000 IN OVERTIME LAST YEAR
- MOM FINDS GIANT HUNTSMAN SPIDER IN TODDLER’S BEDROOM