BERKELEY (KRON) — A historic church in Berkeley that went up in flames back in October is now set to reopen this weekend.
You are looking at video of the massive flames that destroyed the First Congregationalist Church on Channing Way.
The fire started near a brick chimney. Investigators have yet to release a cause.
This coming Sunday, First Congregationalist Church will offer services for the first time since the fire.
Services will be held from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. Sunday morning. And a coffee hour will be held afterward.
Firefighters who worked to put out the fire will also be there.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- VIDEO: KEVIN DURANT STARES DOWN RIHANNA DURING NBA FINALS
- CALIFORNIA TAKES FIRST STEP TO END DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME
- VIDEO: ICE CUBE REMINDS WARRIORS’ FANS TO NOT GET TOO COMFORTABLE
- MENLO PARK PASTOR ARRESTED FOR ALLEGED SEX ASSAULTS ON MINORS
- 3 BART JANITORS MADE $365,000 IN OVERTIME LAST YEAR
- MOM FINDS GIANT HUNTSMAN SPIDER IN TODDLER’S BEDROOM