SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Johnny Mathis is a musical great.
He is a crooner in the ranks with Bing Crosby and Nat King Cole.
He spent almost all of his young years in San Francisco, going to San Francisco State.
His musical career called him away from college before he could graduate, so he came back last month to get his honorary degree.
KRON4’s Pam Moore got the opportunity to talk with him about growing up in the city–and his wonderful career.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- VIDEO: KEVIN DURANT STARES DOWN RIHANNA DURING NBA FINALS
- CALIFORNIA TAKES FIRST STEP TO END DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME
- VIDEO: ICE CUBE REMINDS WARRIORS’ FANS TO NOT GET TOO COMFORTABLE
- MENLO PARK PASTOR ARRESTED FOR ALLEGED SEX ASSAULTS ON MINORS
- 3 BART JANITORS MADE $365,000 IN OVERTIME LAST YEAR
- MOM FINDS GIANT HUNTSMAN SPIDER IN TODDLER’S BEDROOM