SAN JOSE (KRON)– A man in San Jose was transported to a hospital with life-threatening injuries after being stabbed Saturday afternoon, according to the San Jose Police Department.
The stabbing happened around 5:45 p.m. near East St. John Street and North 4th Street.
Responding officers located an adult male victim suffering from at least one stab wound.
The victim is now expected to survive, police announced Sunday.
No suspects have been identified or apprehended, police said.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- MAN DIES AFTER SWIMMING WITH NEW TATTOO IN GULF OF MEXICO
- PHOTO: MCDONALD’S BILLBOARD JOKE GOES VIRAL
- GRAPHIC VIDEO: WOMAN JUMPS IN FRONT OF CAR TO SAVE CHILD
- MAN CHARGED AFTER TAKING TODDLER ON MOTORCYCLE RIDE
- ADVISORY: TAP WATER IN SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO MAY BE CONTAMINATED
- STUDENT WHO TOOK PICTURE OF CLASSMATE URINATING NOT ALLOWED TO RETURN
- VIDEO: KEVIN DURANT STARES DOWN RIHANNA DURING NBA FINALS