OAKLAND (KRON) — While the LeBron James was walking off the court after losing Game 2 of the NBA Finals, a fight broke in the stands.
The scuffle at Oakland’s Oracle Arena was briefly seen on live television as James and the Cleveland Cavaliers walked back to the locker rooms.
The Cavaliers had just lost to the Golden State Warriors 132-113 before the fans fought.
It’s unclear at this point what started the fight or who was involved, but it definitely caused some confusion.
People immediately flocked to Twitter to discuss what they had just witnessed:
— Owen Schoenfeld (@The_Xsport) June 5, 2017
Nba finals 2017 fans fight pic.twitter.com/fmPcMTwpv9
— #SavageMaj! (@_famousmaj_) June 5, 2017
— Gerald Kelley (@ALL_PRO_G) June 5, 2017
— Lyric (@LyricLevester) June 5, 2017
— Konner Parrie (@KonnerParrie22) June 5, 2017
— Matthew David Oliver (@Matthew_26) June 5, 2017
— Kellie Dixon (@kellie_dixon) June 5, 2017
— Ruben Badillo (@1RubenBadillo) June 5, 2017
— Arrogant Ambassador (@Saucytayy) June 5, 2017
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- MAN DIES AFTER SWIMMING WITH NEW TATTOO IN GULF OF MEXICO
- PHOTO: MCDONALD’S BILLBOARD JOKE GOES VIRAL
- GRAPHIC VIDEO: WOMAN JUMPS IN FRONT OF CAR TO SAVE CHILD
- MAN CHARGED AFTER TAKING TODDLER ON MOTORCYCLE RIDE
- ADVISORY: TAP WATER IN SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO MAY BE CONTAMINATED
- STUDENT WHO TOOK PICTURE OF CLASSMATE URINATING NOT ALLOWED TO RETURN
- VIDEO: KEVIN DURANT STARES DOWN RIHANNA DURING NBA FINALS