SAN MATEO (KRON) — One westbound lane is blocked on the San Mateo Bridge due to a collision, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The collision was first reported at 4:43 a.m. and involves at least four vehicles.
The collision is in the westbound lanes, about mid-span just before the High Rise, CHP officials said.
A traffic alert was issued at 5:11 a.m. because one lane was closed.
One tow truck is on scene. Another is en route to aid in clearing the scene.
MAJOR DELAY ACCIDENT CLEARING. 60 MIN FROM 880 TO 101 https://t.co/RY94Gv4FZk
— Robin Winston (@RobinWinstonTV) June 5, 2017
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- MAN DIES AFTER SWIMMING WITH NEW TATTOO IN GULF OF MEXICO
- PHOTO: MCDONALD’S BILLBOARD JOKE GOES VIRAL
- GRAPHIC VIDEO: WOMAN JUMPS IN FRONT OF CAR TO SAVE CHILD
- MAN CHARGED AFTER TAKING TODDLER ON MOTORCYCLE RIDE
- ADVISORY: TAP WATER IN SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO MAY BE CONTAMINATED
- STUDENT WHO TOOK PICTURE OF CLASSMATE URINATING NOT ALLOWED TO RETURN
- VIDEO: KEVIN DURANT STARES DOWN RIHANNA DURING NBA FINALS