SAN FRANCISCO (KRON)- A mother tried to encourage her children to play outside this summer by getting rid of their WiFi access this summer, but her son found a way around it.
The boy left a letter in his neighbor’s mailbox asking for his wifi password.
Part of the letter read:
“Hello Dear Stranger,
Would you supply me with your wifi password?”
He instructed his neighbor to leave the passcode on the blank line and leave the note near the mailbox.
The boy also offered to coach his neighbor on how to better play video games.
The neighbor did not say if he plans on giving the boy his password.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- CHILD FOUND ABANDONED NEAR SAN FRANCISCO ZOO
- MAN ACCUSED OF DRIVING TO BAY AREA, PLOTTING TO KILL HIS DOCTORS
- UBER DRIVER ACCUSED OF SEXUALLY BATTERING PASSENGER IN MORAGA
- PROSECUTOR: WOMAN IN TEXTING SUICIDE CASE WANTED ATTENTION
- VIDEO: MOM DEFENDS DECISION TO LET SNAKE BITE HER BABY
- ‘MIRACLE BABY’ BORN WITHOUT NOSE DIES AT 2 YEARS OLD