SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — This Sunday, there will be a big early summer celebration at the Ferry Building and Farmers Market.
It is a chance to eat your way through the best of the season with 40 top Bay Area restaurants and bars.
Yeah, it’ll be a food extravaganza!
On Wednesday night’s Dine and Dish, KRON4’s Vicki Liviakis hit the Farmers Market in advance to give us a taste of what’s fresh.
Watch the above video to see Vicki’s full report.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- MOTHER ACCUSED OF ABANDONING YOUNG GIRL NEAR SF ZOO IDENTIFIED
- WOMAN CHARGED WITH SHOVING METH IN TODDLER’S MOUTH IN BERKELEY PARK
- FUGITIVE SEX OFFENDER WANTED IN VIRGINIA FOUND HIDING AMONG SF HOMELESS
- STANFORD STUDY: OFFICERS SPEAK LESS RESPECTFULLY TO BLACKS THAN WHITES
- VIDEO: HORSES ESCAPE IN SF’S GOLDEN GATE PARK
- JURY FINDS MAN GUILTY OF IMPREGNATING CHILD TWICE
- MOTHER SHOOTS, KILLS ARMED SUSPECT DURING ATTEMPTED HOME INVASION