CEDARTOWN, Ga. (WFLA) – A Georgia man is being called a hero for pulling a nearly four-foot long snake from inside a gas pump.
Brandon Radke pulled the rat snake out from inside the pump at a gas station in Cedertown, Georgia.
He used his shirt and the nozzle of the pump to wrangle the reptile.
He called the removal “no big deal.” Rat snakes are non-venomous.
Once wrangled from the pump, the snake was released back into the wild in the nearby woods.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- CHILD FOUND ABANDONED NEAR SAN FRANCISCO ZOO
- MAN ACCUSED OF DRIVING TO BAY AREA, PLOTTING TO KILL HIS DOCTORS
- UBER DRIVER ACCUSED OF SEXUALLY BATTERING PASSENGER IN MORAGA
- PROSECUTOR: WOMAN IN TEXTING SUICIDE CASE WANTED ATTENTION
- VIDEO: MOM DEFENDS DECISION TO LET SNAKE BITE HER BABY
- ‘MIRACLE BABY’ BORN WITHOUT NOSE DIES AT 2 YEARS OLD