SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — All eyes will be on former FBI Director James Comey Thursday morning as he testifies before the Senate Intelligence Committee.
This is his first time testifying before the committee since he was fired by President Donald Trump. He is expected to talk about his conversations with Trump, who allegedly asked Comey to end the investigation into Trump campaign ties to Russia.
Comey is scheduled to testify in an open session of the Senate intelligence committee starting at 7 a.m.
For full coverage of the testimony, download KRON4’s free mobile app.
- Read Comey’s prepared statement on Trump to Congress
- Comey expected to refute President Trump
- Comey to testify publicly about Trump confrontations
- Report: Comey acted on Russian intelligence he knew was fake
- NYT: Pres. Trump tells Russians Comey was a ‘nut job’
- Trump faces fallout over Comey appeal, intelligence sharing