(KRON) Hall of Fame coach and broadcaster John Madden is back in the public spotlight.
Madden, who has battle health issues including open heart surgery in recent years, looks good and sounds like the old Madden in a tweet posted by the Raiders on Wednesday.
Madden coached the Oakland Raiders from 1969-78, leading his team to a Super Bowl victory after the 1976 season. He became a household name after retiring and becoming a broadcaster.
John Madden speaks on Jack Del Rio during the John Madden and Steve Mariucci Charity Bocce Tournament. pic.twitter.com/Lrp42DwzIo
— OAKLAND RAIDERS (@RAIDERS) June 8, 2017
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- CHILD FOUND ABANDONED NEAR SAN FRANCISCO ZOO
- MAN ACCUSED OF DRIVING TO BAY AREA, PLOTTING TO KILL HIS DOCTORS
- UBER DRIVER ACCUSED OF SEXUALLY BATTERING PASSENGER IN MORAGA
- PROSECUTOR: WOMAN IN TEXTING SUICIDE CASE WANTED ATTENTION
- VIDEO: MOM DEFENDS DECISION TO LET SNAKE BITE HER BABY
- ‘MIRACLE BABY’ BORN WITHOUT NOSE DIES AT 2 YEARS OLD