PITTSBURG (KRON) — California leads the nation in fatalities from train collisions.
Last year, there were 265 deaths in the country and 191 deaths in the Golden State.
As Stanley Roberts shows us, those deaths could be easily avoided.
Watch the above video to see Stanley’s full report.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- MOTHER ACCUSED OF ABANDONING YOUNG GIRL NEAR SF ZOO IDENTIFIED
- WOMAN CHARGED WITH SHOVING METH IN TODDLER’S MOUTH IN BERKELEY PARK
- FUGITIVE SEX OFFENDER WANTED IN VIRGINIA FOUND HIDING AMONG SF HOMELESS
- STANFORD STUDY: OFFICERS SPEAK LESS RESPECTFULLY TO BLACKS THAN WHITES
- VIDEO: HORSES ESCAPE IN SF’S GOLDEN GATE PARK
- JURY FINDS MAN GUILTY OF IMPREGNATING CHILD TWICE
- MOTHER SHOOTS, KILLS ARMED SUSPECT DURING ATTEMPTED HOME INVASION
10:55 is just a few minutes away! https://t.co/PCqKfGISIV
— Stanley Roberts (@SRobertsKRON4) June 8, 2017