SAN CARLOS (KRON)–A San Carlos resident reported seeing a mountain lion on Wednesday night, according to San Mateo County officials.
The sighting was reported around 10:45 p.m. in the 3300 block ofBrittan Avenue.
County officials asked residents to be alert and use caution in the event of any other sightings in the area.
Information about staying safe in areas where mountain lions live can be found at http://www.wildlife.ca.gov/keep-me-wild/lion.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- MOTHER ACCUSED OF ABANDONING YOUNG GIRL NEAR SF ZOO IDENTIFIED
- WOMAN CHARGED WITH SHOVING METH IN TODDLER’S MOUTH IN BERKELEY PARK
- FUGITIVE SEX OFFENDER WANTED IN VIRGINIA FOUND HIDING AMONG SF HOMELESS
- STANFORD STUDY: OFFICERS SPEAK LESS RESPECTFULLY TO BLACKS THAN WHITES
- VIDEO: HORSES ESCAPE IN SF’S GOLDEN GATE PARK
- JURY FINDS MAN GUILTY OF IMPREGNATING CHILD TWICE
- MOTHER SHOOTS, KILLS ARMED SUSPECT DURING ATTEMPTED HOME INVASION