SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — The Bay Area is known for being on the cutting edge particularly when it comes to vegetarian dining.
Well, you might be surprised at where it ranks in one of the top vegan publications.
Editors with VegNews Magazine put together their top 10 list and Los Angeles was their most vegan-friendly.
Oakland with the help of the restaurant “Millennium” came in fifth.
San Francisco did not even make the top 10.
Interestingly, Detroit beat out San Francisco.
Editors raved about the motor city’s emerging scene.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 15-YEAR-OLD ACCIDENTALLY SHOT, KILLED BY FRIEND WITH BB GUN IN ANTIOCH
- THIRD VICTIM OF ALAMEDA CRASH DIES
- LAWSUIT: PLEASANTON BUSINESS OWNER DRESSED LIKE TRUMP RACIALLY HARASSED EMPLOYEE
- VIDEO: RACIALLY-CHARGED FIGHT AT CHICAGO STARBUCKS CAUGHT ON CAMERA
- VIDEO: OHIO SUBWAY EMPLOYEE TELLS ROBBER TO ‘GET A JOB’
- COMEY: TRUMP ADMINISTRATION SPREAD ‘LIES, PLAIN AND SIMPLE’