(KRON) — The Warriors are one win away from their second championship in three years.
Kevin Durant discussed being on the brink of 16-0 in the playoffs “I am just trying to stay in this moment and not worry about the future.”
The Warriors roared back against the Cleveland Cavs in Game 3 of the NBA Finals, ending with an 11-0 run in the last three minutes of the game.
Durant said Thursday “I know it was an exciting game last night for the fans, for people to see but as a player you are just trying to stay in the moment.” Durant added “they are still champions and we have to go out there and take it.”
Thursday was an off day but there was practice earlier today.
Also Thursday the Warriors historic playoff run was front and center for the Cavs.
LeBron James says he doesn’t have any problem with Golden State building a super team. James was asked if it’s good for the league, or even fair, to have such a dominant team. James says this is what happens in sports, and if he ever becomes an owner, he’s “going to try to sign everybody
KRON4’s Mark Carpenter is in Cleveland, he will report live on KRON4 News starting at 5pm Thurday.
Warriors vs Cavs Game 3 NBA Finals
— Mark Carpenter (@MarkCarpenterHI) June 8, 2017
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- MOTHER ACCUSED OF ABANDONING YOUNG GIRL NEAR SF ZOO IDENTIFIED
- WOMAN CHARGED WITH SHOVING METH IN TODDLER’S MOUTH IN BERKELEY PARK
- FUGITIVE SEX OFFENDER WANTED IN VIRGINIA FOUND HIDING AMONG SF HOMELESS
- STANFORD STUDY: OFFICERS SPEAK LESS RESPECTFULLY TO BLACKS THAN WHITES
- VIDEO: HORSES ESCAPE IN SF’S GOLDEN GATE PARK
- JURY FINDS MAN GUILTY OF IMPREGNATING CHILD TWICE
- MOTHER SHOOTS, KILLS ARMED SUSPECT DURING ATTEMPTED HOME INVASION