SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – A baby monitor captured a priceless moment of brotherly love.
In the video posted to Facebook, the toddler is seen showing his baby brother how to escape from his crib.
The little boy brings a blue chair into the crib.
He then climbs into the crib himself to demonstrate the great escape.
The boy eventually helps his brother get out of the crib, and they celebrate with a hug before leaving the room.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- MOTHER ACCUSED OF ABANDONING YOUNG GIRL NEAR SF ZOO IDENTIFIED
- WOMAN CHARGED WITH SHOVING METH IN TODDLER’S MOUTH IN BERKELEY PARK
- FUGITIVE SEX OFFENDER WANTED IN VIRGINIA FOUND HIDING AMONG SF HOMELESS
- STANFORD STUDY: OFFICERS SPEAK LESS RESPECTFULLY TO BLACKS THAN WHITES
- VIDEO: HORSES ESCAPE IN SF’S GOLDEN GATE PARK
- JURY FINDS MAN GUILTY OF IMPREGNATING CHILD TWICE
- MOTHER SHOOTS, KILLS ARMED SUSPECT DURING ATTEMPTED HOME INVASION