SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — A San Francisco bar is offering a free shot every time a Golden State Warriors sinks a 3-pointer during Game 4 of the NBA Finals.
No, this is not a joke. RM 212, a restaurant and bar at 690 Sacramento Street, posted on their Instagram account confirming the crazy deal.
The restaurant is trying to attack a crowd, and it just might work, since their deal has been going viral ever since.
Wait a minute this might be a game changer pic.twitter.com/BnOLzd5mwa
— J🏀HN🍕🌹 (@pdxbrocialite) June 9, 2017
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 15-YEAR-OLD ACCIDENTALLY SHOT, KILLED BY FRIEND WITH BB GUN IN ANTIOCH
- THIRD VICTIM OF ALAMEDA CRASH DIES
- LAWSUIT: PLEASANTON BUSINESS OWNER DRESSED LIKE TRUMP RACIALLY HARASSED EMPLOYEE
- VIDEO: RACIALLY-CHARGED FIGHT AT CHICAGO STARBUCKS CAUGHT ON CAMERA
- VIDEO: OHIO SUBWAY EMPLOYEE TELLS ROBBER TO ‘GET A JOB’
- COMEY: TRUMP ADMINISTRATION SPREAD ‘LIES, PLAIN AND SIMPLE’