OAKLAND (KRON) — Earlier this month, KRON4 learned the number of homeless people in Alameda County has increased nearly 40 percent, half are living in Oakland.
Now, Oakland’s mayor is taking steps to address that issue by earmarking millions of dollars to combat the problem.
KRON4’s Dan Kerman is at City Hall Friday night with more.
Watch the above video to see Dan’s full report.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 15-YEAR-OLD ACCIDENTALLY SHOT, KILLED BY FRIEND WITH BB GUN IN ANTIOCH
- THIRD VICTIM OF ALAMEDA CRASH DIES
- LAWSUIT: PLEASANTON BUSINESS OWNER DRESSED LIKE TRUMP RACIALLY HARASSED EMPLOYEE
- VIDEO: RACIALLY-CHARGED FIGHT AT CHICAGO STARBUCKS CAUGHT ON CAMERA
- VIDEO: OHIO SUBWAY EMPLOYEE TELLS ROBBER TO ‘GET A JOB’
- COMEY: TRUMP ADMINISTRATION SPREAD ‘LIES, PLAIN AND SIMPLE’