HAYWARD (KRON)– Seven residents at an independent living facility in unincorporated Hayward were displaced by a fire that broke out Saturday morning.
The 1-alarm fire happened at 234 Sunset Boulevard.
The fire was contained within 10 minutes according to fire officials.
No one was injured.
Red Cross was on scene to assist those displaced by the fire.
The cause is still under investigation.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 15-YEAR-OLD ACCIDENTALLY SHOT, KILLED BY FRIEND WITH BB GUN IN ANTIOCH
- THIRD VICTIM OF ALAMEDA CRASH DIES
- LAWSUIT: PLEASANTON BUSINESS OWNER DRESSED LIKE TRUMP RACIALLY HARASSED EMPLOYEE
- VIDEO: RACIALLY-CHARGED FIGHT AT CHICAGO STARBUCKS CAUGHT ON CAMERA
- VIDEO: OHIO SUBWAY EMPLOYEE TELLS ROBBER TO ‘GET A JOB’
- COMEY: TRUMP ADMINISTRATION SPREAD ‘LIES, PLAIN AND SIMPLE’