OAKLAND (KRON) — Lake Merritt BART station is closed this weekend for maintenance work, according to BART officials.
This means that June 10 and 11, no trains will run between Fruitvale and Lake Merritt stations.
Riders have the option to take a free bus bridge to make that connection, but there will be delays of 20-40 minutes.
Officials say the delays particularly impact those taking BART to the Oakland Airport.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 15-YEAR-OLD ACCIDENTALLY SHOT, KILLED BY FRIEND WITH BB GUN IN ANTIOCH
- THIRD VICTIM OF ALAMEDA CRASH DIES
- LAWSUIT: PLEASANTON BUSINESS OWNER DRESSED LIKE TRUMP RACIALLY HARASSED EMPLOYEE
- VIDEO: RACIALLY-CHARGED FIGHT AT CHICAGO STARBUCKS CAUGHT ON CAMERA
- VIDEO: OHIO SUBWAY EMPLOYEE TELLS ROBBER TO ‘GET A JOB’
- COMEY: TRUMP ADMINISTRATION SPREAD ‘LIES, PLAIN AND SIMPLE’