FAIRFIELD (KRON) — Crews are on scene of a two-alarm fire at a single-family home in Fairfield Saturday morning.
Fairfield Fire Department first reported the fire on Bell St. around 10:50 a.m. via Twitter.
By 11:00 a.m., officials reported the fire was under control.
No injuries have been reported.
The cause of the fire is under investigation, according to Fairfield FD.
Stay with KRON4 for updates on this developing story.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 15-YEAR-OLD ACCIDENTALLY SHOT, KILLED BY FRIEND WITH BB GUN IN ANTIOCH
- THIRD VICTIM OF ALAMEDA CRASH DIES
- LAWSUIT: PLEASANTON BUSINESS OWNER DRESSED LIKE TRUMP RACIALLY HARASSED EMPLOYEE
- VIDEO: RACIALLY-CHARGED FIGHT AT CHICAGO STARBUCKS CAUGHT ON CAMERA
- VIDEO: OHIO SUBWAY EMPLOYEE TELLS ROBBER TO ‘GET A JOB’
- COMEY: TRUMP ADMINISTRATION SPREAD ‘LIES, PLAIN AND SIMPLE’