MILLBRAE (KRON)–Police arrested the man responsible for randomly stabbing a 13-year-old boy multiple times outside the Millbrae Public Library Friday afternoon, according to a San Mateo County sheriff’s detective.
The stabbing occurred at about 2:30 p.m. outside of the Millbrae Public Library, located at 1 Library Ave.
The boy was taken to a hospital with injuries to his arms, according to Zuno.
The suspect was arrested and booked into the San Mateo County Jail and is being charged with willful injury to a child and attempted murder.
The identity of the suspect has not been released.
Zuno described the incident as “completely random,” adding, “There’s no other explanation.”
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 15-YEAR-OLD ACCIDENTALLY SHOT, KILLED BY FRIEND WITH BB GUN IN ANTIOCH
- THIRD VICTIM OF ALAMEDA CRASH DIES
- LAWSUIT: PLEASANTON BUSINESS OWNER DRESSED LIKE TRUMP RACIALLY HARASSED EMPLOYEE
- VIDEO: RACIALLY-CHARGED FIGHT AT CHICAGO STARBUCKS CAUGHT ON CAMERA
- VIDEO: OHIO SUBWAY EMPLOYEE TELLS ROBBER TO ‘GET A JOB’
- COMEY: TRUMP ADMINISTRATION SPREAD ‘LIES, PLAIN AND SIMPLE’