SAN ANSELMO (KRON)–A girl who went missing Sunday afternoon in San Anselmo has been located, according to Central Marin Police Authority officials.
12-year-old Treasure Anderson was found safe in San Anselmo at 10:00 p.m. Sunday, police said.
According to police, Treasure had left her home earlier in the day without permission and did not say where she was going.
Treasure was last seen at 12:30 p.m. near Alexander Hall on the San Francisco Theological Seminary campus in San Anselmo.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 15-YEAR-OLD ACCIDENTALLY SHOT, KILLED BY FRIEND WITH BB GUN IN ANTIOCH
- THIRD VICTIM OF ALAMEDA CRASH DIES
- LAWSUIT: PLEASANTON BUSINESS OWNER DRESSED LIKE TRUMP RACIALLY HARASSED EMPLOYEE
- VIDEO: RACIALLY-CHARGED FIGHT AT CHICAGO STARBUCKS CAUGHT ON CAMERA
- VIDEO: OHIO SUBWAY EMPLOYEE TELLS ROBBER TO ‘GET A JOB’
- COMEY: TRUMP ADMINISTRATION SPREAD ‘LIES, PLAIN AND SIMPLE’