SNOW HILL, N.C. (WNCT) – A case manager for Maury Correctional Institution faces charges after having sex with an inmate, authorities said.
On Friday the Greene County Sheriff’s Office arrested Yolanda Harrison.
Following her arrest, deputies said the 36-year-old confessed to having a sexual relationship with an inmate.
Harrison was assigned to the facility for six months and has since resigned.
Her next court appearance is June 16.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 15-YEAR-OLD ACCIDENTALLY SHOT, KILLED BY FRIEND WITH BB GUN IN ANTIOCH
- THIRD VICTIM OF ALAMEDA CRASH DIES
- LAWSUIT: PLEASANTON BUSINESS OWNER DRESSED LIKE TRUMP RACIALLY HARASSED EMPLOYEE
- VIDEO: RACIALLY-CHARGED FIGHT AT CHICAGO STARBUCKS CAUGHT ON CAMERA
- VIDEO: OHIO SUBWAY EMPLOYEE TELLS ROBBER TO ‘GET A JOB’
- COMEY: TRUMP ADMINISTRATION SPREAD ‘LIES, PLAIN AND SIMPLE’