SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — On today’s edition of The World According to Gary, Mark Danon and Gary Radnich talk about the NBA Finals, the Stanley Cup, and an NFL running back on a weight loss mission.
While many people blame the referees for Golden State’s loss to Cleveland in Game 4, Gary won’t even go there. He says when you lose by 21 points, there’s no room for pointing fingers.
The Stanley Cup finals concluded last night in Nashville. The Pittsburgh Penguins defeated the Predators to become the first team in modern NHL history to win back-to-back cups.
Meanwhile in Seattle, running back Eddie Lacy is offered big bucks to lose a little weight. At today’s weigh-in, he’ll receive a $55,000 bonus if he steps on the scale three pounds lighter. Do the math – That’s over $18k per pound.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- BROTHER OF ALAMEDA COUNTY SHERIFF’S EMPLOYEE GOES MISSING IN SOUTH LAKE TAHOE
- EAST BAY MILITARY STUDENT TO PICK UP HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
- WARRIORS COULD WIN CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE HOME CROWD FOR 1ST TIME
- LOCAL GROUPS STILL FIGHTING TO KEEP RAIDERS IN OAKLAND
- VIDEO: FATHER MURDERED IN FRONT OF KIDS WHILE BUYING PUPPY FROM FACEBOOK AD
- POLICE: DAD ACCIDENTALLY SHOOTS 9-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER TO DEATH
- VIDEO: TEEN ARRESTED IN MURDER OF 10-YEAR-OLD GIRL