PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) — A woman was arrested Sunday afternoon for allegedly starting fires near Oregon city streets.
Portland Fire and Rescue said a caller reporting seeing the woman, identified as 36-year-old Sarah Pugh, starting fires on the sidewalk. Firefighters responded to put the fire out and police responded to arrest Pugh.
She is accused of setting two fires but no buildings were threatened, Portland Fire and Rescue said. She was taken into police custody and faces charges of reckless burning and disorderly conduct.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 15-YEAR-OLD ACCIDENTALLY SHOT, KILLED BY FRIEND WITH BB GUN IN ANTIOCH
- THIRD VICTIM OF ALAMEDA CRASH DIES
- LAWSUIT: PLEASANTON BUSINESS OWNER DRESSED LIKE TRUMP RACIALLY HARASSED EMPLOYEE
- VIDEO: RACIALLY-CHARGED FIGHT AT CHICAGO STARBUCKS CAUGHT ON CAMERA
- VIDEO: OHIO SUBWAY EMPLOYEE TELLS ROBBER TO ‘GET A JOB’
- COMEY: TRUMP ADMINISTRATION SPREAD ‘LIES, PLAIN AND SIMPLE’