ANTIOCH (KRON) — Two people have been hospitalized after an unknown substance has been released at an Antioch JCPenny, according to Contra Costa County firefighters.
There were 11 people sickened in total.
HazMat crews are on-scene.
Fire officials first reported the incident on Twitter at about 7:30 p.m. at the JCPenney store located at 4951 Slatten Ranch Road.
Firefighters still have not found the source.
No other information has been made available by firefighters.
Stay with KRON4 for updates on this breaking news story on-air, online, and on the KRON4 app.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- WARRIORS CHAMPIONSHIP PARADE HAPPENING THURSDAY
- VIDEO: KEVIN DURANT GETS OUT OF CAR TO CELEBRATE WITH WARRIOR FANS
- KEVIN DURANT, STEPHEN CURRY LEAD WARRIORS TO NBA TITLE
- DUB NATION CELEBRATES WITH ROWDY STREET PARTY
- CARS TOWED, CITATIONS ISSUED IN OAKLAND AFTER WARRIORS WIN
- DIDDY, SNOOP DOGG AMONG CELEBRITIES AT ORACLE FOR GAME 5 OF NBA FINALS
- SOMEONE PAID $133K FOR TWO COURTSIDE TICKETS TO GAME 5 OF NBA FINALS