LAKE COUNTY (KRON) — Six people were arrested on Monday after a massive drug bust in Lake County.
Authorities seized two guns, more than 45,000 marijuana plants, and nearly 200 pounds of processed marijuana in the 24000 block of East State Highway 20.
Sheriff’s deputies served two search warrants following a lengthy investigation at a building formerly known as Oasis Motocross in Clearlake Oaks and another area nearby.
Authorities found the large-scale marijuana complex with both outdoor and greenhouse marijuana plants.
Thousands of other plants were growing on a mountainside nearby.
Lake County drug bust
The investigation led to the arrest of the following people:
- 58-year-old Jeffrey Mann
- 51-year-old She Huang
- 46-year-old Xiaofeng Wang
- 51-year-old Tanng Zhili
- 39-year-old Martin Arellano-Carillo
- 29-year-old Severiano Carrillo-Alvarado
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- WARRIORS CHAMPIONSHIP PARADE HAPPENING THURSDAY
- VIDEO: KEVIN DURANT GETS OUT OF CAR TO CELEBRATE WITH WARRIOR FANS
- KEVIN DURANT, STEPHEN CURRY LEAD WARRIORS TO NBA TITLE
- DUB NATION CELEBRATES WITH ROWDY STREET PARTY
- CARS TOWED, CITATIONS ISSUED IN OAKLAND AFTER WARRIORS WIN
- DIDDY, SNOOP DOGG AMONG CELEBRITIES AT ORACLE FOR GAME 5 OF NBA FINALS
- SOMEONE PAID $133K FOR TWO COURTSIDE TICKETS TO GAME 5 OF NBA FINALS