YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK (CNN Newsource) — A rockslide has damaged a road in Yosemite National Park.
The El Portal Road is a continuation of Highway 140.
The road is closed from the Big Oak Flat Road intersection to the park boundary because of a rock fall.
The debris caused damage to the road, the guardrail, and related infrastructure.
Officials say the area is too unsafe to fully access.
It will be closed for at least 24 hours.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- WARRIORS CHAMPIONSHIP PARADE HAPPENING THURSDAY
- VIDEO: KEVIN DURANT GETS OUT OF CAR TO CELEBRATE WITH WARRIOR FANS
- KEVIN DURANT, STEPHEN CURRY LEAD WARRIORS TO NBA TITLE
- DUB NATION CELEBRATES WITH ROWDY STREET PARTY
- CARS TOWED, CITATIONS ISSUED IN OAKLAND AFTER WARRIORS WIN
- DIDDY, SNOOP DOGG AMONG CELEBRITIES AT ORACLE FOR GAME 5 OF NBA FINALS
- SOMEONE PAID $133K FOR TWO COURTSIDE TICKETS TO GAME 5 OF NBA FINALS