SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Maybe you’ve seen it–Smirnoff vodka is out with a new cheeky ad campaign at bus stops, saying “Made in America but…happy to talk about our ties to Russia under oath.”
With all the talk these days about Russians and Russian meddling in our affairs, you might even find yourself thinking more about all things Russia.
Tonight on Dine and Dish, Vicki Liviakis give us a taste of Russian food here in the Bay Area.
Watch the above video to see Vicki’s full report.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 4 DEAD, INCLUDING GUNMAN, AFTER SHOOTING AT SF UPS CENTER
- WITNESS SAYS HE SAW FIRST SHOT AT UPS CENTER, RAN FOR HIS LIFE’
- UPS WORKER DESCRIBES TERROR, PANIC DURING SHOOTING
- GUNMAN WOUNDS GOP CONGRESSMAN, THEN KILLED BY POLICE
- VIDEO CAPTURES MOMENT GUNMAN OPENS FIRE AT GOP BASEBALL TEAM
- CANCER-CAUSING COMPOUND IN EAST BAY DRINKING WATER REACHES NEAR CRITICAL LEVEL
- WARRIORS CHAMPIONSHIP PARADE HAPPENING THURSDAY