SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Operating the San Francisco Giants video board at a game is like running a television production.
There’s a director, producer, technical producer, and an audio person.
Before Wednesday’s game against the Kansas City Royals, KRON4 had a chance to tour behind the scenes of a Giants video production.
The videos appears on the big screen past center field.
Watch the above video to see the full tour.
SFG Productions Tour
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 4 DEAD, INCLUDING GUNMAN, AFTER SHOOTING AT SF UPS CENTER
- WITNESS SAYS HE SAW FIRST SHOT AT UPS CENTER, RAN FOR HIS LIFE
- GUNMAN WOUNDS GOP CONGRESSMAN, THEN KILLED BY POLICE
- WARRIORS CHAMPIONSHIP PARADE HAPPENING THURSDAY
- DUB NATION CELEBRATES WITH ROWDY STREET PARTY
- CARS TOWED, CITATIONS ISSUED IN OAKLAND AFTER WARRIORS WIN