FREMONT (BCN) — Fremont Boulevard between Mowry and Capitol avenues in Fremont is open again following an investigation into a fatal collision involving a pedestrian Wednesday morning, according to police.
At about 7:30 a.m., a woman was crossing Fremont Boulevard in the crosswalk when she was struck by a vehicle making a right turn out of the Fremont Hub Shopping Center, according to police.
The southbound lanes of Fremont Boulevard were closed for the investigation. Police reported at about 11:50 a.m. that the street had reopened to traffic.
The cause of the collision is under investigation but drugs and alcohol don’t appear to be factors.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 4 DEAD, INCLUDING GUNMAN, AFTER SHOOTING AT SF UPS CENTER
- WARRIORS CHAMPIONSHIP PARADE HAPPENING THURSDAY
- VIDEO: KEVIN DURANT GETS OUT OF CAR TO CELEBRATE WITH WARRIOR FANS
- KEVIN DURANT, STEPHEN CURRY LEAD WARRIORS TO NBA TITLE
- DUB NATION CELEBRATES WITH ROWDY STREET PARTY
- CARS TOWED, CITATIONS ISSUED IN OAKLAND AFTER WARRIORS WIN