SAN FRANCISCO (BCN) — The Madame Tussauds San Francisco museum has restyled its Stephen Curry figure to celebrate the Golden State Warriors‘ NBA Championship victory this week over the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Curry’s wax figure is now wearing an official 2017 NBA Finals Championship T-shirt and hat.
The figure, which features Curry’s tattoos, took a team of artists and sculptors nearly four months to create at an estimated cost of $350,000.
Creating the figure involved taking 250 measurements of the athlete to capture his exact replica.
The Madame Tussauds San Francisco museum is located at 145 Jefferson St. in Fisherman’s Wharf and is open every day at 10 a.m.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 4 DEAD, INCLUDING GUNMAN, AFTER SHOOTING AT SF UPS CENTER
- WITNESS SAYS HE SAW FIRST SHOT AT UPS CENTER, RAN FOR HIS LIFE’
- UPS WORKER DESCRIBES TERROR, PANIC DURING SHOOTING
- GUNMAN WOUNDS GOP CONGRESSMAN, THEN KILLED BY POLICE
- VIDEO CAPTURES MOMENT GUNMAN OPENS FIRE AT GOP BASEBALL TEAM
- CANCER-CAUSING COMPOUND IN EAST BAY DRINKING WATER REACHES NEAR CRITICAL LEVEL
- WARRIORS CHAMPIONSHIP PARADE HAPPENING THURSDAY