LOS ANGELES (KRON/CNN) — A Los Angeles man who violently attacked his girlfriend and hid from officers on a roof for several hours is behind bars after a high-speed chase, police said.
The incident began Thursday night where an unidentified 30-year-old dragged his girlfriend across the street around noon.
The man then led officers on a high-speed chase at night.
Police say the man was on a roof pacing back and forth and sitting down for several hours.
Police were able to arrest the man around 1 a.m.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 4 DEAD, INCLUDING GUNMAN, AFTER SHOOTING AT SF UPS CENTER
- WITNESS SAYS HE SAW FIRST SHOT AT UPS CENTER, RAN FOR HIS LIFE’
- UPS WORKER DESCRIBES TERROR, PANIC DURING SHOOTING
- GUNMAN WOUNDS GOP CONGRESSMAN, THEN KILLED BY POLICE
- VIDEO CAPTURES MOMENT GUNMAN OPENS FIRE AT GOP BASEBALL TEAM
- CANCER-CAUSING COMPOUND IN EAST BAY DRINKING WATER REACHES NEAR CRITICAL LEVEL
- WARRIORS CHAMPIONSHIP PARADE HAPPENING THURSDAY