PHOENIX, Arizona (KRON) — The TSA is testing new baggage scanners that may speed up the security line.
The new scanners create 3D images of what is inside of your luggage.
This virtual tour will allow passengers to not have to remove any objects such as liquids and laptops.
The scanners are said to speed up security lines at airports.
So far, American Airlines are using the scanners at Logan Airport in Boston and Sky Harbor Airport in Phoenix.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 4 DEAD, INCLUDING GUNMAN, AFTER SHOOTING AT SF UPS CENTER
- WITNESS SAYS HE SAW FIRST SHOT AT UPS CENTER, RAN FOR HIS LIFE’
- UPS WORKER DESCRIBES TERROR, PANIC DURING SHOOTING
- GUNMAN WOUNDS GOP CONGRESSMAN, THEN KILLED BY POLICE
- VIDEO CAPTURES MOMENT GUNMAN OPENS FIRE AT GOP BASEBALL TEAM
- CANCER-CAUSING COMPOUND IN EAST BAY DRINKING WATER REACHES NEAR CRITICAL LEVEL
- WARRIORS CHAMPIONSHIP PARADE HAPPENING THURSDAY