OAKLEY (KRON) — Police have issued a lock-down for residents in Oakley Saturday morning.
At 11:12 a.m. Oakley Police issued an alert for residents between the 1800 and 1900 blocks of Teresa Lane.
Concord police are on scene and have also shut down parts of Charles Way.
Police advised those who live in this area to go inside their homes and lock all windows and doors.
Residents are also urged to avoid using their phones.
Contra Costa County Sheriff’s office confirmed police are looking for someone, but it is unclear why at this time.
Further details are not yet available.
KRON4’s Philippe Djegal is on scene gathering more information:
— Philippe Djegal (@pdjegal) June 17, 2017
Stay with KRON4 for updates.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 4 DEAD, INCLUDING GUNMAN, AFTER SHOOTING AT SF UPS CENTER
- WITNESS SAYS HE SAW FIRST SHOT AT UPS CENTER, RAN FOR HIS LIFE’
- UPS WORKER DESCRIBES TERROR, PANIC DURING SHOOTING
- GUNMAN WOUNDS GOP CONGRESSMAN, THEN KILLED BY POLICE
- VIDEO CAPTURES MOMENT GUNMAN OPENS FIRE AT GOP BASEBALL TEAM
- CANCER-CAUSING COMPOUND IN EAST BAY DRINKING WATER REACHES NEAR CRITICAL LEVEL
- WARRIORS CHAMPIONSHIP PARADE HAPPENING THURSDAY